Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Are you ready to take the next step in your clinical career?
As a Care Assistant in Calbourne, Ryde and the surrounding areas of the Isle of Wight, you'll be well-practiced at multitasking and enjoy the variety of tasks that come with delivering care in the home. You'll be supporting our service users with personal care tasks, feeding and PEG care, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the lasting relationships that build with service users and their support networks.
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience of caring for a loved one. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.
Flexi Pay enables you to choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- A competitive remuneration of £12.70 per hour, including holiday pay for day shifts in Calbourne
- A competitive remuneration of £12.70 per hour, including holiday pay for shifts in Ryde
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support