Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Your friendly Isle of Wight branch are based at 42 Quay Street, by the River Medina.
We carers like you to join us and make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to provide care to our service users with complex care needs living in Freshwater and the surrounding areas of the Isle of Wight.
We have various hours available including nights, days and adhoc hours as you could work in two different packages of care.
As a Care Assistant, you will providing care and support to service users living with a variety of complex care needs. You will assist with personal care, meal preparation, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
It is highly desirable that applicants have previous experience of caring for service users with dementia, anxiety, heart failure and MS.
Benefit from our exclusive app feature and withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day by simply submitting your timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £13.00/hr including holiday pay
- Salary of up to £11.00/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within high street retailers
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device, with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Organised rotas set in advance to suit you and your ongoing needs and commitments
- Specialised training programs accessed for free through credits as you work
- Minimum hours guarantee available within our permanent contracts
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.