Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Are you looking for ways to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Care Assistants to care for our service users with complex care needs living in the Isle of Wight.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is a new and unique 'same day pay' service that gives our healthcare staff the option to access up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Care Assistant, you will be caring for our service users with complex care needs and enable them to live as independently as possible. You will assist them with personal care, medication support, feeding and peg care, social integration activities and any additional services required.
Choosing us will give you exclusive access to a minimum hours guarantee of work, set rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance to suit you and free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work.
- Salary of up to £13.80/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access to available training programs to develop your skill set within the field
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Up to 30,000 discounts available within high street retailers in the UK
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device, with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Isle of Wight team
Your friendly Isle of Wight branch are based at 42 Quay Street, by the River Medina.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.