Care Assistant - Personal Home Care
Newcross is looking for passionate and caring healthcare workers. Does this sound like you?
As a Care Assistant in Royal Leamington Spa, Stratford-upon-Avon and the surrounding areas,, you'll play a vital role in safeguarding and supporting the vulnerable people in your local community during these unprecedented times.Complex care roles with Newcross provide you with a unique chance to take on new responsibilities and receive specialist clinical training areas such as PEG feeding and tracheostomy care.
Apply today and become an active employee within 48 hours. To make this happen, we'd need you to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, if your application is successful.
What we need...
To apply for this rewarding role, you will need to have a minimum of 3 months of prior experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one. This will ensure you have an emotional and clinical understanding of what it takes to deliver home care.
You may need to assist clients with limited mobility, however, if you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, we can provide relevant training modules for you to complete in the induction process. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required, as is the right to work in the UK.
Access 25% of your pay instantly with Flexi Pay including weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets before 5pm on the HealthForceGo app and choose when you're paid!
- A competitive pay package of £15.96 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.