Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Work with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care and support our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes within Royal Leamington Spa, Stratford-upon-Avon and the surrounding areas.
Flexi Pay is our new HealthForceGo® app feature that allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will provide life-enhancing care and support to our service users with a variety of complex care needs. You will be responsible for assisting with personal care, medication support, posture care, meal preparation, feeding and PEG care, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a similar role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas, timesheets and payslips on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
But, what makes Newcross different?
- Organised rotas set in advance to suit your ongoing needs and requirements
- Minimum hours guaranteed within our permanent contracts
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £15.96/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent flexible contract
- Organised rotas
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, widening your clinical knowledge
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in retailers nationwide
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way