Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer Nights
You can change someone's life!
As a Care Assistant in Hereford and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be covering night shifts supporting service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation, posture care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
Healthcare staff will gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our innovative app.
What you'll need
With experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, and with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £17.63, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support