Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Are you proud to make a difference?
We're on the look-out for talented Care Assistants to join our team in Weybourne, Cromer, Sheringham, North Walsham and the surrounds, delivering quality care in the home for people in need. You'll be passionate about supporting people to live a fulfilling, independent life as much as possible. Your duties will include supporting our service users with personal care tasks, feeding and PEG care, clinical needs, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. Specialist training will be given, tailored to the packages of care you work on.
Without support from people like you, these individuals may live a life in specialist units or hospitals, rather than in their own home.
You'll be working as part of a double up team with the option to work days and night shifts.
About your profile
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience of caring for a loved one. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.
Flexi Pay enables our healthcare staff to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What you'll get in return
- An hourly rate of up to £10.56, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support