Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Are you looking for your next exciting role in healthcare?
At Newcross, we're seeking Care Assistants to deliver personalised care in the home in Totnes, Bishopsteignton and the surrounding areas. You will be a confident, caring and compassionate person and always strive for our service users' best possible outcome.
Positions for this role
In this position, you'll be supporting a young lady in Totnes while covering a sleep shift and 24-hour shifts (10:00 am to 22:00 pm). You'll need to have prior experience assisting service users with autism and learning disabilities, but training can be provided.
For this position, you'll be covering a range of different shifts assisting an elderly service user living in the Bishopsteignton area. You will need the flexibility to work various shifts including 07:00-12.00, 07:00-13:00, 10:00-14:00 or 11:00-17:00. You will ideally need to have prior experience supporting service users with dementia.
You will need at least 3 months experience in caring professionally or for a loved one and have a valid certificate in Moving and Handling. The right to work in the UK is required, and access to a car would be beneficial but is not a requirement. Ultimately, you must be a genuine people person, sharing our core values of trust, empathy and expertise!
- A competitive pay package of £9.83 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in the direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay (includes weekends and bank holidays). Submit your timesheets on our handy app, HealthForceGo, to receive this exclusive benefit!