Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
You can change someone's life!
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standard of care in their own home. We're actively seeking Care Assistants to join our team in Totnes, Bishopsteignton and the surrounds. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a team on specific care packages on a regular basis.
In this position you'll be covering a sleep shift and 24 hour shifts (10:00am to 22:00pm) supporting a young lady in Totnes. You'll be need to have prior experience of assisting service users with autism and learning disabilities but training can be provided.
For this position, you'll be covering a range of different shifts assisting an elderly living in the Bishopsteignton area. You'll ideally need to have prior experience supporting service users with dementia and have the flexibility to work various shifts including 07:00-12.00, 07:00-13:00, 10:00-14:00 or 11:00-17:00.
Flexi Pay enables our healthcare staff to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Take advantage of
- A competitive pay package of £9.83 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
You'll be a true empath, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility, and possess a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to be a true companion to the people in your care and build lasting relationships with them, their family and friends. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.