Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Are you looking for a job that helps you make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs within their own homes across Paignton and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing excellent care and support to our service users with a variety of complex care needs. You will provide assistance with personal care, medication support, feeding and PEG care, meal support, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
The shifts for this role vary but include 05:30 to 09:30 and from 16:30 to 20:30.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay allows our healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day through our HealthForceGo® app feature! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Your local branch is based in Torquay. First opened in 1996, Torquay is our first ever branch and remains the flagship to this day. We've expanded from this office to over 57 branches across the UK, so if you'd like to join our ever growing team, please apply today.
But why work with Newcross?
Working with our team will give you exclusive access to a minimum hours guarantee of 20 work of work per week, specialised free training programs earned through credits as you work and organised rotas set in advance to suit you.
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £14.77/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive client specific training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Submit your application now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.