Care Assistant - Children
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standard of care in their own home. We're actively seeking Care Assistants to join our team in Gloucester, Cheltenham, Circenster, Stoud and the surrounds. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a team on specific care packages on a regular basis. Whether you have some professional care experience, or have cared for a loved one or friend, we want to hear from you.
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility, and with a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of over 9,000 like-minded individuals who love nothing more than helping others.
Our benefits package is industry-leading. It includes:
- A competitive pay package of £15.96 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
Healthcare staff are able to choose when they get paid with Flexi Pay! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and they'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Our 48hr fast-track recruitment process depends on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.
Join us in our mission to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.