Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer Children
We want carers like you to join us!
As a Care Assistant in Gloucester, Cheltenham, Cirencester, Gloucestershire and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the children in our care. You'll be caring for children with a variety of complex needs such as brain or spinal injuries, MS, Epilepsy, Parkinson's, physical and learning disabilities. This role is a chance to make a real difference to people's lives - without your support, they may live a life constrained to specialist units or hospitals. All of our clinical training is provided by our full time nurses.
We have a variety of part time and full time positions available with shifts including 8am-1pm, 5pm-10pm and long days 09:00-21:00 or 08.00-20:00.
- A competitive pay package of £17.67 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Healthcare staff are able to gain instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app.
With at least 3 months of professional experience, or experience of caring for a loved one, you'll be well-placed to apply. You'll need a valid Moving and Handling certificate and feel comfortable helping service users with limited mobility. The right to work in the UK is a requirement. In addition to your caregiving experience, you should be able to demonstrate occasions where you have exhibited our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness. We'll expect you to uphold these values when on shift. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.