Care Assistant - Children
Work with our Newcross team and make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for children with complex care needs living in Gloucester, Cheltenham, Cirencester, Stroud and the surrounding areas.
Candidates will need to be prepared to work night shifts for this role.
As a Care Assistant, you will work closely with our service users with complex care needs and ensure that they receive high-quality care and support. You will assist them with personal care, medication support, feeding, meal preparation, social activities and many more.
Successful candidates will have prior experience of caring for children with complex care needs including PEG.
We offer our healthcare staff an innovative app feature that allows them to receive up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas, timesheets and payslips on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Working with us will give you unprecedented access to a minimum hours guarantee within your permanent contract, free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work and set rotas organised in advance to suit you.
- Salary of up to £15.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.