Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Further Your Career In Healthcare With This Exciting New Role!
Newcross Healthcare is currently looking for Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes in Taunton and the surrounding locations.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide comprehensive care and support to our service users with complex care needs. You will support with clinical needs, personal care, feeding and PEG care, posture care, medication support, social integration activities and any additional services that will enable service users to live as independently as possible.
The ideal candidate will be dedicated and compassionate, who will uphold our caring philosophy with a person-centred focus, whilst promoting the dignity and independence of our service users.
- Salary of up to £13.77/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 30,000 discounts within high street retailers through our Perks at Work scheme
- Free exclusive training programs earned through credits as you work
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
Do you find unexpected costs effect your life? Newcross Healthcare can remove some of the stresses of last minute expenses by offering you Flexi Pay! Our app feature allows you to withdraw 'same day pay' for up to 50% of the value of your shift.
Simply digitally submit your timesheet and you can choose when you withdraw your pay! Weekends and bank holidays are also included.
We Offer Organised Rotas!
With us, healthcare staff have the chance to benefit from set rotas organised in advance to suit your needs, minimum hours guarantee as part of your permanent contracts and free tailored programs earned through credits as you work.
Our Taunton branch is based in Staplegrove Road, just a short distance from Taunton train station and also The Museum of Somerset at Taunton Castle.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you will be willing to complete this with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
Don't Wait, Submit Your Application Today!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.