Care Assistant - Personalised Care
People like you make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes in Taunton and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide comprehensive care and support to our service users with complex care needs. You will support with clinical needs, personal care, feeding and PEG care, posture care, medication support, social integration activities and any additional services that will enable service users to live as independently as possible.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that allows you to receive up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day by simply submitting your timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £13.77/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 30,000 discounts within high street retailers through our Perks at Work scheme
- Free exclusive training programs earned through credits as you work
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
Work with Newcross!
With us, healthcare staff have the chance to benefit from set rotas organised in advance to suit your needs, minimum hours guarantee as part of your permanent contracts and free tailored programs earned through credits as you work.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you will be willing to complete this with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Our Taunton branch is based in Staplegrove Road, just a short distance from Taunton train station and also The Museum of Somerset at Taunton Castle.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.