Care Assistant - Personal Home Care
At Newcross, we offer you the chance to change lives in your community
Many vulnerable individuals in your community need health and social care to enable them to live a safe and fulfilling life in their own home. By working with us as a Care Assistant in the Telford area, you can help them to make the most of every day. At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK.
Apply today and become an active employee within 48 hours. To make this happen, we'd need you to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, if your application is successful.
Flexi Pay is our unique and innovative feature on the HealthForceGo app that gives employees access to 25% of their pay instantly, including on weekends and bank holidays!
We look for carers with at least 3 months of professional caring experience. We do also accept applications from individuals with experience of caring for a loved one. However, we're not just looking for clinical experience - we also want candidates to be able to demonstrate occasions where they have exhibited our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
- A £500 welcome bonus
- An hourly rate of up to £17.63, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process.