Care Assistant - Brain Injury
We are looking for carers to provide life-enhancing care!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in Gloucester, Cheltenham, Cirencester, Stroud and the surrounding areas.
This role consists of administering personal care in 48 hours shifts including two night sleeping.
Our Gloucester branch is located at Eastgate House in Gloucester City Centre. We provide first class care to service users across the Gloucestershire County, including Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester and Tewkesbury.
Newcross Healthcare has a unique app feature that allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Care Assistant, you will provide high-quality personalised care to our service users with complex care needs. You will provide assistance with personal care, medication support, PEG and feeding care, social activities, meal preparation and any additional activities needed.
It is essential that you have prior experience of providing care to adults with brain injuries.
We offer our healthcare staff a minimum hours guarantee within their contracts, free training programs earned through credits as you work work and set rotas organised in advance to suit your ongoing needs.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
- Salary of up to £14.24/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work - Up to 30,000 discounts available in high street retailers
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.