Care Assistant Personal Home Carer
Do you want to benefit from flexible working hours?
As a Care Assistant in Peterhead and the surrounds, you'll work alongside a group of health and social care workers in the homes of our service users. Your main duties will include supporting with personal care, feeding and PEG care and posture care.
You'll need to have prior experience of assisting service users with learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and within palliative care and children's services.
We require all complex care workers to have around 3 months of experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one. You'll need to be a real people person and always be willing to go the extra mile to ensure the best possible outcomes are met.
You'll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility and therefore you will need a valid Handling and Moving certificate. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, and the right to work in the UK is required.
You will need to be SSSC registered or commit to registering before joining the team and you will need to have a valid driving license.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
- Salary of up to £15.24 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Free uniform and PVG check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Instantly access up to 50% of your current shifts value, even on weekends and bank holidays!