Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Are you looking for the next step in your healthcare career? This could be the role for you!
At Newcross, we are searching for dedicated Care Assistants to join us in the Plymouth area. In this varied role, you'll reap the rewards of enabling people to live every day to its fullest potential. You will work as part of a health and social care team to provide vital care to vulnerable people within their own home. Your responsibilities will include supporting service users with personal care tasks, social activities, clinical needs, PEG care and other services needed.
What we're looking for
You will need at least 3 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one, with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling. The right to work in the UK is required for this role, and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must.
- A competitive pay package of £12.59 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota so that you can see your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in the direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flex Pay (even on weekends and bank holidays)! Submit your timesheets on our handy HealthForceGo app after completing a shift to receive this exclusive perk.