Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Are you a carer looking to make a change?
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone has the right to the highest quality of care in the home, when they need it. We're looking for those special people with experience of care work, either on a professional or personal level, who are passionate about helping individuals live their lives to the fullest.
We're seeking Care Assistants to deliver personalised care in the home in the Plymouth area. You'll be supporting with personal care tasks, meal preparation, feeding and PEG care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services required.
- A competitive pay package of £12.59 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the chance to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility, and with a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.