Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Do you share our core values of trust, empathy and expertise?
As a Care Assistant in Plymouth, Ivybridge and the surrounding areas, you'll play a vital role in safeguarding and supporting the vulnerable people in your local community within their own homes. You will work alongside a team of health and social care professionals while helping service users with meal preparation, posture care, social activities and any other services required.
Day and night shifts are available for this role.
You will need previous experience supporting service users with airway management, including cough assist, Tracheostomy care, CPAP/BiPAP support and Nebulisers.
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver with at least 3 months of experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You will need a valid Moving and Handling certificate and will be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference in the lives of vulnerable people.
The right to work in the UK is required. Access to your own vehicle is desirable.
- A competitive pay package of £12.59 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota so that you can see your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in the direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay when you submit your timesheets on the HealthForceGo app. This exclusive perk is available on weekends and bank holidays too!