Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Are you ready to play your part in the national care effort?
As a Care Assistant in Plymouth, Ivybridge and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of enabling people to live every day to its fullest potential. You'll be supporting our service users with personal care, meal preparation, posture care, medication support, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work harmoniously as part of a team of health and social care workers to provide vital care to vulnerable people in your area.
You'll need prior experience of supporting service users with airway management including cough assist, Tracheostomy care, CPAP/BiPAP support and Nebulisers.
Day and night shifts are available for this position.
- A competitive pay package of £12.59 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
What we require
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience of caring for a loved one. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the ability to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app.
Apply now and you can start within a week!