Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
We want you to join us!
As a Care Assistant in Plymouth, Ivybridge and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of enabling people to live every day to its fullest potential. You'll work harmoniously as part of a team of health and social care workers to provide vital care to vulnerable people in your area.
The shifts for this position include days and nights.
It is essential that you have prior experience of supporting service users with airway management, cough assist, Tracheostomy care, CPAP/BiPAP support and Nebulisers.
Flexi Pay gives you the freedom to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What you'll benefit from
- A competitive pay package of £12.59 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our Flexi Pay feature
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota so that you can see your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in the direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform
We look for carers with at least 3 months of professional caring experience. We do also accept applications from individuals with experience of caring for a loved one. However, we're not just looking for clinical experience - we also want candidates to be able to demonstrate occasions where they have exhibited our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness.
You'll need to feel comfortable helping service users with limited mobility. If you do not have a current Moving and Handling certificate, we will support you with training during your induction period.
The right to work in the UK is a must-have, as is access to a smart device. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.