Care Assistant - Personalised Care
We are looking for carers like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes in Reading, Bracknell and the surrounding areas.
Newcross Healthcare enables healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the very same day through our HealthForceGo® app feature! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Care Assistant, you will provide dedicated care and support to our service users living with a variety of complex care needs. You will provide assistance with personal care, feeding and PEG care, medication support, meal preparation, social integration with the local community and any other services needed.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Salary of up to £14.65/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent flexible contract
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Organised rotas set up to 4 weeks in advance
- 20 hours of work guaranteed per week
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts to choose from
Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Why choose Newcross?
Newcross Healthcare gives healthcare staff to security of a steady income with a minimum hours guarantee, organised rotas set in advance and free dedicated training programs earned through credits as you work.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
What are the next steps?
Apply today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch shortly
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.