Care Assistant - Personalised Care
We are seeking dedicated carers like you to join us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in Redditch, Bromsgrove, Kidderminster and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide life-enhancing care and support to our service users with differing complex care needs. You will provide assistance with personal care tasks, posture care, medication support, posture care, feeding and PEG care and any other services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a similar role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Work with our exclusive team!
- Minimum hours guarantee within your contract to give you the security of a steady income
- Set rotas organised in advance to fit around you and your existing needs
- Specialised training programs accessed for free through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £15.96/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent flexible contract
- Organised rotas set to suit you
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive free training programs, widening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance team
- Discounts within high street retailers nationwide
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an app feature that healthcare staff has the opportunity to access through our HealthForceGo® app! Simply submit your timesheets before 5pm and withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas, timesheets and payslips on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way