Care Assistant - Personal Home Care
Looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills?
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standard of care in their own home. We're actively seeking Care Assistants to join our team in Redruth. You'll form part of a supportive team of health and social professionals and will be actively our service users with a range of daily living activities. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a team on specific care packages on a regular basis. Whether you have some professional care experience, or have cared for a loved one or friend, we want to hear from you.
This new and exciting feature allows you to choose when you get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll be a true empath, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility, and possess a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to be a true companion to the people in your care and build lasting relationships with them, their family and friends. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
- An hourly rate of up to £10.43, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free training opportunities to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough