Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Looking for a Care Assistant role that offers greater financial freedom?
Join Newcross as a Care Assistant in Runcorn, Northwich and the surrounding areas, where you can benefit from competitive rates of pay and the chance to get 'instant pay' when you need it!
In this rewarding role, you will work alongside a small team of health and social care professionals to deliver personalised care in the home. Your responsibilities will include assisting service users with clinical needs, personal care, meal preparation, posture care and any additional complex care requirements.
Have the option to immediately withdraw up to 50% of the money earned from your completed shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays). All managed through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo.
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with at least 3 months of experience caring professionally or for a loved one. The right to work in the UK is essential. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. Ultimately, you'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference in the lives of people in need.
A valid drivers license is required.
- A competitive pay package of £15.71 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get instant pay with our Flexi Pay app feature
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in the direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform