Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Want to make a difference?
Join our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care and support our service users with complex care needs living in their own homes in Runcorn, Northwich and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will caring for our service users with a variety of complex care needs in line with their personal care plans. You will be assisting with personal care, medication support, posture care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Flexi Pay is a 'same day pay' service that allows staff to decide when they want to be paid! Just submit your timesheets before 5pm and you can withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Skills & Development
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop their skill set with various free training programs earned through credits as you work. Topics will include Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, Epilepsy, PEG, Dementia Care, Safeguarding Adults and many more.
You could also have the chance to study towards a variety of National vocational qualifications (NVQ/SVQ) in different topics.
- Salary of up to £16.79/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay - Access up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training and development programs
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team and line manager
- Set rotas organised in advance to suit your ongoing commitments
- A guarantee of 20 hours of work per week
- Free dedicated training programs earned through credits as you work
The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current workplace, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not mandatory
Submit your application and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in contact.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.