Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
As a Care Assistant in Teignmouth, Torquay and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be covering days and waking night shifts and asssiting with a range of daily living tasks. This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
With Flexi Pay, we put you in control of when you get paid! All you simply need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- A competitive remuneration of £12.59 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Free ongoing learning and development to take your career where you go
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
You'll be a true empath, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility, and possess a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to be a true companion to the people in your care and build lasting relationships with them, their family and friends. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.