Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Do you have what it takes?
We're recruiting for Care Assistants to join our team in the Torbay area, providing excellent care for our service users in their homes. If you have a bubbly personality and love caring for others, then this is the perfect job for you.
You'll be covering day and night shifts aiding with personal care, tracheostomy care, CPAP, BiPAP, cough assist and any additional services required. As well as this, you will be working alongside a group of health and social care professionals.
- Salary of up to £13.15, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Access to Newcross World, the new innovative learning experience
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Free uniform and DBS
- A dedicated carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years within the UK
- The right to live and work in the UK
- A valid Moving and handling certificate
- You will need to be a real people's person, not afraid to take on new challenges
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection, as you will use our HealthForceGo.app to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through that.
- Additionally, access to your own vehicle would be helpful but not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.