Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Join Newcross in providing exceptional care to those who need it!
We are searching for Care Assistants to join our team in Torbay, Teignbridge, South Hams and surrounding areas. You'll be delivering quality care to service users in their home. Your main responsibilities will include assisting with personal care tasks, meal times, clinical needs and any additional services required. You will become a crucial part of the health and social care team and will have opportunities for further training and support where needed.
We look for carers with at least 3 months of professional caregiving experience. We also accept applications from individuals with experience of caring for a loved one. You'll need to have a valid certificate in Moving and Handling. Besides your wide range of skills, we want candidates to demonstrate occasions where they have exhibited our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness.
The right to work in the UK is a must, as is access to a smart device. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £11.89, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays)! Simply submit your timesheets through our innovative app, HealthForceGo, to receive this exclusive perk.