Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Change lives with us!
We're on the look-out for talented Care Assistants to join our team in Torbay, Teignbridge, South Hams and surrounds, delivering quality care in the home for people in need. You'll be passionate about supporting people to live a fulfilling, independent life as much as possible. This role involves working as part of a small team and the day-to-day responsibilities include assisting with personal care tasks, medication administration, feeding and PEG care, social activities and any other services needed. Specialist training will be given, tailored to the packages of care you work on.
- An hourly rate of up to £11.89, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
With Flexi Pay, healthcare staff is able to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience of caring for a loved one. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.
Like what you see? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who love nothing more than helping others.
Apply now and you can start within a week!