Care Assistant - Personal Home Care
Are you ready to play your part in the national care effort?
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standard of care in their own home. We're actively seeking Care Assistants to join our team in Torbay, Teignbridge, South Hams and surrounds. You'll be assisting with posture care, daily living activities, medication administration and any other services needed. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a team on specific care packages on a regular basis. Whether you have some professional care experience, or have cared for a loved one or friend, we want to hear from you.
- An hourly rate of up to £11.89, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
Flexi Pay will allow you to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app.
To apply for this rewarding role, you will need to have a minimum of 3 months of prior experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one. This will ensure you have an emotional and clinical understanding of what it takes to deliver home care.
You'll need to be an approachable and understanding people person, ready to become a key part of your service users' support network. You may need to assist clients with limited mobility, however, if you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, we can provide relevant training modules for you to complete in the induction process. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required, as is the right to work in the UK.