Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Change lives with us!
As a Care Assistant in Torbay, Teignbridge, South Hams and the surrounds, you'll play a vital role in safeguarding and supporting the vulnerable people in your local community during these unprecedented times. You'll form part of a team of health and social care workers and support them with a range of daily living activities.
Complex care roles with Newcross provide you with a unique chance to take on new responsibilities and receive specialist clinical training areas such as PEG feeding and tracheostomy care. You'll also get access to free virtual training opportunities and apprenticeships to take your career in whichever direction you want to go.
With Flexi Pay, you are able to instantly to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
We require all complex care workers to have around 3 months of experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one. You'll need to be a real people person and always be willing to go the extra mile to ensure the best possible outcomes are met.
You'll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility, however, if you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, we can provide relevant training modules for you to complete in the induction process. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, and the right to work in the UK is required.
- An hourly rate of up to £11.89, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Free uniform and DBS