Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Take the next best step in your career as a Care Assistant!
Join Newcross today as a Care Assistant in Torquay, Paignton and the surrounding areas of Torquay and Teignbridge. You will join a small health and social care team, working in the homes of our service users to assist with personal care tasks, posture care, clinical needs, medication support, feeding and PEG care, social activities and any additional duties required.
Here's what we're looking for
Empathetic and compassionate caregivers, with at least 3 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. Must hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate and have the right to work in the UK. Access to a vehicle is desirable but not required.
Ultimately, you’ll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Flexi Pay allows you to immediately access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts (includes weekends and bank holidays)!
Make the most of
- An hourly rate of up to £11.89, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you’ll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Free uniform and DBS
Apply now and you can start within a week!