Care Assistant - Day Shifts & Waking Nights
Are you looking for a way to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to cover day and waking night shifts providing care and support to a lady with Motor Neurone Disease living in the Totnes area.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide life-enhancing care and support to our service user with Motor Neurone Disease with a variety of important daily living tasks. You will provide assistance with personal care, night time monitoring, observing, medication support, feeding and peg care and any additional services needed.
The shifts for this role include day shifts from 08:00 to 21:00 and waking night shifts from 20:00 to 08:30 and from 23:00 to 06:30.
We offer an exclusive 'same day pay' service that allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
But what makes Newcross different?
Take advantage of a 20 hours of work guaranteed per week, free tailored programs earned through credits as you work and set rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance to suit your needs.
- Salary of up to £13.29/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance team
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.