Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Individuals like you allow Newcross to make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in Woking, Camberley, Walton-on-Thames, Chertsey, Weybridge and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide dedicated care and support to our service users living with a variety of complex care needs. You will ensure that they receive assistance with personal care tasks, daily living activities, meal preparation, medication support, feeding and PEG care, social activities and any additional services required.
We give you the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Flexi Pay enables over 7,500 healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the very same day through our HealthForceGo® app! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our local Woking branch is located on the commercial way, close to Woking station making it easily accessible to people living throughout the areas of Surrey.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Newcross Healthcare gives staff the opportunity to access organised rotas set up to 4 weeks in advance to suit you, Perks at Work with 30,000 discounts in various high street retailers across the UK, free specialised training programs with various topics to choose from and all free through credits earned as you work.
- Salary of up to £15.38/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Permanent contract with set hours
- Minimum hours guarantee available
- Organised rotas set in advance
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Flexi Pay - Be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available within various high street retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Apply today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch soon
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.