Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Our local branch is situated at 62-63 South Street, just a short distance from both Chichester Cathedral and Chichester train station.
Are you looking for a job that allows you to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in Woking, Camberley, Walton-on-Thames, Chertsey, Weybridge and the surrounding areas.
A Newcross Care Assistant, provides our service users with complex care needs with assistance and support completing a variety of daily living activities. You will assist with personal care, medication support, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
What is Flexi Pay?
Our new and innovative 'same day pay' service offers healthcare staff the unique opportunity to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
With us, you have the chance to develop your skill set with a variety of free training programs earned through credits as you work. We cover various topics such as Basic Life Support, Dementia Care, Epilepsy, End of Life Care, Medication Administration and many more.
Perks will include
- Salary of up to £15.38/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Permanent flexible contract
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks scheme with 30,000 discounts to choose from
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
Working with Newcross gives you access to a minimum hours guarantee within your contract, set rotas organised in advance to suit you and free tailored training programs earned through credits as you work.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employment in the past 3 years
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross
- Access to a smart phone/device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Join our team today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.