Care Assistant - Personal Home carer Brain Injury
As a Care Assistant in Worcester, Kidderminster and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to make a real difference to people's lives - without your support, they may live a life constrained to specialist units or hospitals.
Are you ready to unlock your true potential as a home carer?
With at least 3 months of professional experience, or experience of caring for a loved one, you'll be well-placed to apply. You'll need a valid Moving and Handling certificate and feel comfortable helping service users with limited mobility. The right to work in the UK is a requirement. In addition to your caregiving experience, you should be able to demonstrate occasions where you have exhibited our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness. We'll expect you to uphold these values when on shift.
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the chance to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Our benefits package is second-to-none. It includes:
- A competitive remuneration of £15.96 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free ongoing learning and development to take your career where you go
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
If you truly care about enabling vulnerable people to keep living in their own home, apply today!