Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Join our team today.
Join Newcross today as a Care Assistant Yeovil and the surrounds. You will love the variety that comes with working alongside a small health and social care team to provide person-centred care in the homes of our service users. You'll be supporting them throughout a variety of shifts to provide quality care in line with their individual care plans. Specialist training will be provided by our full-time nurses.
Your main duties will include ssisting with personal care, feeding and PEG care, posture care, meal preparation, medication support, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
Do you think you havw what it takes? Continue reading below.
Benefits at Newcross
- A competitive pay package of £13.12 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Free uniform and PVG check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience or experience caring for a loved one
- The right to live and work in the UK
- A valid Moving and Handling certificate
- You will need to be a real people's person, not afraid to take on new challenges
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection
- Access to a vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
Our healthcare staff are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!