Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Do you want to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs within their own homes in Yeovil and the surrounding areas.
We have a variety of shifts available for this position including weekends and weekdays.
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users with complex care needs receive life-enhancing care and support. You will assist with personal care, medication support, meal preparation, feeding and PEG care, posture care, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Our HealthForceGo® app feature allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Work with Newcross!
- Minimum hours guarantee with a minimum of 20 hours of work per week guaranteed
- Organised rotas set in advance to suit you
- Specialised training programs accessed for free through credits earned as you work
- Salary of up to £13.12/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contracts
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.