Care Assistant - Personal Home carer Children
We're seeking Care Assistants to deliver personalised care in the home in the Worcester and Kidderminster area.
Complex care roles with Newcross provide you with a unique chance to take on new responsibilities and receive specialist clinical training areas such as PEG feeding and tracheostomy care. You'll also get access to free virtual training opportunities and apprenticeships to take your career in whichever direction you want to go.
Take advantage of Flexi Pay!
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff are able to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £15.96, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free training opportunities
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Do you have what it takes?
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience of caring for a loved one. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.