Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Do You Have A Caring Nature? Then Join Us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional and reliable Care Assistants to deliver expert care to our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes within Leeds, Bradford and the surrounding areas.
The Care Assistant Role
In your role as a Newcross Care Assistant, you will be responsible for caring and supporting our service users with a variety of complex care needs. You will provide support with personal care, meal preparation, medication support, feeding and PEG care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services required.
Our ideal applicant will be professional and compassionate healthcare professionals who will uphold our philosophy of excellent care and with a focus on personal care plans to aid in improving the lives of our service users
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Same Day Pay!
We offer Flexi Pay. Typically most UK healthcare workers are paid weekly or monthly but with this new service, they have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Digitally submit your timesheet and you are able to access Flexi Pay to withdraw your wage!
We offer our Complex Care Assistants the opportunity to benefit from a minimum hours guarantee of 20 hours per week and rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance so you can feel secure in organising your schedule around your shifts!
Perks Of Joining
- Salary of up to £16.79/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and FREE uniform
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
You Will Need:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
How To Proceed
To begin your career with Newcross today, simply click 'Apply' to submit your online application. A member of our dedicated in-house recruitment team will call you to discuss the role further. We look forward to speaking to you!
Submit your application now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!