Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Are you a carer wanting to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users with complex care needs living in King's Lynn and the surrounding areas.
Develop with us!
Newcross Healthcare offers healthcare staff the chance to broaden your skill set with a wide variety of free training programs earned through credits as you work. These vary but include Medication Administration, End of Life Care, Basic Life Support, Epilepsy, Dementia Care, PEG and many more.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for caring and assisting service users living with a variety of complex care needs. Tasks that you will assist with include personal care, medication support, feeding and PEG care, social activities and any additional activities required.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Same day pay!
Flexi Pay is our new and innovative app feature that enables healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shift within the same day by submitting their timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current workplace, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not mandatory
Choose our team!
Enjoy having access to a guarantee of 20 hours of work per week, specialised training programs free through credits as you work and organised rotas set up to 4 weeks in advance to suit you.
- Salary of up to £14.80/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent flexible contract
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training and development through credits earned
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- 30,000 discounts with high street retailers nationwide
Your Norwich branch will be located at 7/13 Orford Place, just a short walk from Norwich train station.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.