Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Are you proud to care?
We're actively seeking Care Assistants to join our team in Telford, Shrewsbury, Oswestry Market Drayton, Newton, Ludlow and the surrounds. You'll be assisting with personal care, meal preparation, posture care, feeding and PEG care, clinical needs and social activities. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a team of health and social care workers on specific care packages on a regular basis.
Have the freedom to choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
With at least 3 months of professional experience, or experience of caring for a loved one, you'll be well-placed to apply. You'll need a valid Moving and Handling certificate and feel comfortable helping service users with limited mobility. The right to work in the UK is a requirement. In addition to your caregiving experience, you should be able to demonstrate occasions where you have exhibited our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness. We'll expect you to uphold these values when on shift.
You'll need to be a driver.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
What you'll get in return
- Salary of up to £17.63, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough