Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Do you want a job that allows you to make a change?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes within Telford, Shrewsbury, Oswestry, Market Drayton, Newtown, Ludlow and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will provide life-enhancing care and support to our service users with complex care needs. You will assist with personal care, medication support, feeding and peg care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Flexi Pay enables healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day through our HealthForceGo® app. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Working with us will give you exclusive access to set rotas organised up to 4 weeks in advance to suit you, a minimum hours guarantee with at least 20 hours of work per week and specialised training programs available for free through credits as you work.
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £16.79/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and FREE uniform
- 30,000 discounts available within high street retailers in the UK
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our local Shrewsbury branch is located in Shrewsbury Business Park, near Percy Throwers Garden Centre and Shrewsbury Town Football Ground.
Submit your application now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!