We're a temporary staffing service that invests in its people. Join us today.
As a Care Assistant in Dartford, Rochester and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting our service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, meal preparation, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
Opportunities are also available for applicants to work doing local COVID 19 testing. You'll be setting up and overseeing various sites for lateral flow testing with full training provided.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- The option of instant pay - no need to wait for payday
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the chance to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months paid care experience under your belt. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.