Are you proud to care?
As a Care Assistant in Dartford, Rochester and the surrounds, you'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to aid our service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social integration activities, meal preparation and any other services needed.
Further opportunities are available for local COVID 19 testing. You'll be setting up and overseeing testing sites for lateral flow testing with full training provided.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.99, including holiday pay
- The option of instant pay - no need to wait for payday
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
With Flexi Pay, you are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our innovative app.
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't already have a valid certificate, we can provide Moving and Handling training during your induction.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We'll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Apply now and you can start within a week!