Vulnerable people in your local community need you. Can you help?
As a Care Assistant in Colchester, Mersea Island, East Mersea and the local surrounding towns, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
Enjoy Flexi Pay
Take advantage of Flexi Pay where you can access 25% of the value of your shift the same day you work it, including weekends and bank holidays!
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience, with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
At Newcross, we reward our health and social care staff for their fantastic work. Here's what you'd get:
- An hourly rate of up to £12.99, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it.
Want to get started? Go from application to active worker within just 48 hours. To make this happen, we'd need you to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, if your application is successful.