Do you want to change lives?
As a Care Assistant in Colchester, Mersea Island, East Mersea and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. You'll be responsible for ensuring the service users receive assistance with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an instant pay service that gives our healthcare staff the freedom to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.99, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Video interviewing
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it